Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Dinner with my friends



Yum, okinomiyaki and takoyaki at Gaja Moc tonight followed by wine and pie at my house.
We all had a great time catching up and just hanging out, not to mention playing Disney Universe.

Just so you know, I think my mugs were a great hit with my friends!

Also, I got a cute plate with a quote about friendship that was quite endearing aaand...

My friend made me these gingerbread cookies.

So cute and nummy...



I really had a great night tonight. I missed seeing my friends and I wish the night could keep going on forever.

------------------------------------------------------
Today's outfit:

Gosh, I need to learn how to take better pictures. Well, I hope I get better as I blog, cause I look kind of angry. 0.0;


<3Carisse Iris

1 comment:

  1. I have to commend you on your blog. I think that it is terrific and I like the theme, colours and design of your blog. I am sure it will recieve more success soon.

    ReplyDelete