Monday, November 5, 2012

Cleaning out the closet~ I'm selling some of my clothing!

I am selling my clothing because I bought new pieces and my closet is getting full.
I realized that I don't wear a lot of the things I have so why not sell it!



Please read

Purchasing, please email me carisseiris@gmail.com [serious inquires only], with what you would like to purchase.
I will be operating in a first come first serve and I will be putting items on hold when I'm awaiting payment and sold when I receive payment.
I will also be shipping only to US and Canada.
I am open to cash via snail mail, or paypal 


 H&M [Divided] stretch top with cut out back, gently worn 2 years ago.
Size US6
Pricing it at $10

 Top Shop nautical blouse with medallion accents, only worn once.
Size US6
Pricing it at $20


 Love, Audrey slip dress with open backing, worn once for Midnight Red music video shoot.
Size Medium
Pricing it at $12

 Everly colour block dress, never worn.
Size US6
Pricing it at $12

 Forever21 structured blazer, never worn.
Size Large
Pricing it at $18


No brand plush top, very soft and comfy and gently worn.
Size Small/Medium
Pricing it at $8


Nastygal x MINKPINK floral lace maxi cardigan, never used
Size: M/L
Pricing it at $50




 Top Shop [New Season 2012] heavy knit slouch cardigan with bow detail, never worn.
Size US4
Pricing it at $40

Beberose lace culottes with pockets and tie belt, gently worn twice.
Size OneSize
Pricing it at $25


I'm not sure if I'll add more clothing later on, but I will update on my tumblr [mydarlingrainbow] if I decide to do so....

<3CarisseIris

2 comments: