Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Haul~


 So, after a long hiatus and a fun and fatty holiday I'm back with a quick haul entry~

First item I came home with is Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara~ So far I really love it and it's pretty amazing stuff, water proof, lengthening fibers and hold a curl on my Asian lashes.



 [I'll do a more intensive review on it later this month]
 Next item is Urban Decay's 24/7 concealer... Uhm, Which after some trial, I'm not a fan of...
I have acne scars and break outs and I think it would be better on someone with a bit clearer skin.
I personally need something a bit heavier and less sheer.


 I also got another shade of UD mineral foundation in 'Illusion' [I got much paler this winter]
 I really love this foundation it looks so flawless and has great coverage and the best tone match for my skin which is very yellow based.

 I decided that I wanted to try UD's brushes while I was at it.
I invested in the Multi task brush, which I want to use for concealer.

Then I also bought the foundation brush that I am using with my Urban Decay Flawless foundation.
And I think it does a fine job with it BUT I by far prefer using it to apply the mineral powder foundation after playing with it today.
So, this is the effect on my skin using all of the products. [I had to use my Clinique concealer in place of the UD one for a better coverage]

circle lenses from Angelcontacts
I'm happy with the effect. It looks very flawless and natural.
I also went to Forever 21 where I bought a cute floral sweater and simple pleated skirt.
THEN, I took a trip to Lush to invest in some bubble bombs and bath bombs and bubbly stuffs....



I actually don't know the names of the bombs or bubbly stuff but it's all really pretty and smells nice...

Yepp~
This year I want to become better at updating and posting good content.
Yeah.

Thank you for sticking with me and watching me grow this year~~~

<3CarisseIris

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul, I especially love the outfit you got at forever 21, also:

    Happy New Year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought so many things! And that's all are very pretty <3
    Happy New Year anyway :)

    xx,
    chellemelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh heh;; I've gone a bit holiday mad with getting stuff~
      Thank you!!!
      <3

      Delete
  3. Oooh I've always wanted to try those bath bombs. I hear they are amazing. I keep saying I will get some once I have a nicer tub.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I just tried the one with stars and moon, and my bath water turned lavender and had iridescent glitters all throughout and it smelled so pretty!
      But it's super worth it<3<3<3

      Delete
  4. Nice haul!! I like the first mascara, looks pretty awesome O_O

    And I love lush! The last pink purple ball with the flower is my FAV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~ Ugh the mascara is SO good!
      I'm addicted to it!
      I haven't tried the one with the flower yet but I'm excited to~
      <3 <3 <3
      I'm late on the Lush wagon ;3

      Delete