Wednesday, April 23, 2014

EOS Ice Pink~ Review [Sponsored]

 I received a second pair of lenses from Maple Lens, which is one of my favourite lines, the EOS Ice series.
[Ice Blue review] [Ice Brown review], also from Maple Lens.
 This time I got my first pair of pink lenses.
This is the EOS Ice Pink lenses, available [here].

Stats:
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal
I have to say, I have been converted to pink lenses. The lenses on my eyes are not shockingly pink but enhance my eye colour with a highlight of pink. It creates more of a pink glitter to my gaze. Admittedly, I did fear that the lenses would look cloyingly pink and make me look comical, with my pink hair and all.
Rather than being too pink, I got many compliments on how pretty my eyes looked. My friends actually didn't notice they were pink from afar until I pointed it out and they looked closer.
With the EOS Ice series, the lenses have a beautiful seamless blend into my natural eye colour, something I will always appreciate aesthetically. 
The lenses are 14.8, which is obviously larger than the natural eye and gives a very doll like look. I find this size is my go to size for the perfect large eye, and doesn't take over my eye like those that are 15mm.
The lenses have a wonderful baby pink halo to the eye, which is when the you can see a small halo effect from the white of your eye peeking from behind the coloured part of the lens. Some may not like the look, but I think it looks magical and love the look very much.
The lenses so slide around slightly, but not as much as the Ice Brown lenses. At most, the lenses just slide down slightly, but it stops doing so once the lenses get a bit drier. The lenses get a bit uncomfortably dry around the 5 hour mark, but is easily fixed with a few drops of eye drops.

^^ How the lenses look in different light settings.
The Indirect sunlight picture is the closest to how they look in person, and in most settings. 
 For comfort, I give the lenses a 3/5 more so for the sliding and I do have to keep eye drops on me
Design, they get a 5/5

I wear these lenses a lot, especially because they look great in selfies and really give me a dolly eye in pictures. They also look great when I use my Naked 3 palette, really set off my Dollywink #2 lashes since the pattern and the lash pattern look quite similar.

I easily recommend MapleLens for your circle lens needs~
With the code: Carisse

You can take 15% off your purchase price~
<3CarisseIris


3 comments:

  1. You are so pretty *-* and I already want such lenses *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously your pics look like such a pro photo shoot.
    The lighting on the lenses look great.
    All your pics are so wonderfully clear.
    And you are sooooo pretty :)

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't look half as good on me as they do on Asian eyes. Love the photos and the lighting, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete